Clinical exercise at Caulfield Natural Health clinic is an individually tailored treatment, delivered either individually or in small groups, where each person will complete their own program as prescribed by our physiotherapist. Our clinical exercise studio is fitted out with pilates reformer beds, a trapeze table, fitballs, foam rollers, weights and mats.
Our Clinical Exercise groups may consist of pilates inspired exercises on reformers, trapeze tables and on the mat, in conjunction with other strength/balance/flexibility exercises that are appropriate for your condition.
In order to participate, you will first need to undergo a detailed assessment with our experienced physiotherapist, where an individually tailored program will be prescribed to meet your functional and rehabilitation goals.
Depending on your experience level you may need to attend some 1:1 sessions to become familiar with your exercise program and the equipment, prior to entering a group session. Group sessions will have up to three participants.
These sessions can help to improve
- core strength and stability
- balance and co-ordination
- improve posture
- rehabilitate from injury or surgery
- promote injury prevention
- improve strength and flexibility
- improve pain and function due to various musculoskeletal conditions
- These sessions are also appropriate for pregnant and post-natal women, and exercises will be modified and tailored as needed.
You may be eligible for private health rebates on these sessions, depending on your level of extras cover. For more information on timetabling or pricing, please contact our friendly reception team on 03-95283994