- Iridology Iridology is the interpretation of the colored part of the eye to determine potential health problems. Patterns and markings in the iris can be used to reveal emerging conditions in every part of the body and to identify inherited weaknesses that may lead to physical and emotional disorders.
- Tongue Diagnosis/pulse taking Two of the principal diagnostic techniques in Chinese medicine
- Bio Impedance analysis (VLA) – Provides measurements such as body fat, metabolic rate, biological age and hydration.
- Urine analysis An accurate and simple screening tool, allowing identification of abnormal bacteria in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Candida test Detects antibodies specific to acute Candida infection.
- Blood glucose and blood cholesterol tests are available with results while you wait.
Who can help you…
[frame align=””] Genya Fleischer